Why am I unable to update my license key?
If you are unable to update an active license key, please check the following:
- Is your license key status active?
- You can verify your license key status by visiting wooautoship.com/my-account
- If you have an inactive or expired key, you will need to purchase a renewal before the license key will update
- How many site URL's have you activated?
- Your Autoship license is intended for a single website, so if you are attempting to activate a second website URL, then you may receive an alert stating "Your license key is invalid..."
- You can check to see how many site URL's have been activated by visiting wooautoship.com/my-account and clicking "View Licenses" > "Manage Sites"
- Note: you can activate up to two URLs. This second URL is intended only for a development or staging site. If you wish to use Autoship on more than 1 production web site, please purchase an additional license (note: we offer a 50% discount on multi-license purchases, just send us a contact with your existing license key)
- Does your wordpress host support cURL?
- Contact your wordpress hosting provider and ask to verify that the extension php-curl is installed on the server
- The plugin won't be able to send requests for the license key without php-curl installed.
If you are still experiencing a problem with your license key, please contact support.