1. Installing and Activating the WC Autoship plugin
First: Verify That Your WooCommerce Store is Working Properly and back up your entire site
- Confirm that WooCommerce 2.6.x (or a more recent version) is installed, activated and working on your site.
- Make sure that you have installed and activated a WordPress theme that is compatible with WooCommerce.
- Review all of your WooCommerce Settings and Products. WC Autoship will display your existing (and future) products, shipping methods, taxes, etc, so it’s a good idea to make sure these items and settings are already properly configured for your store before installing WC Autoship.
- Create a backup or restore point for your website prior to installing and activating WC Autoship
Next: Download, Install and Activate WC Autoship
- Download the plugin (woocommerce-autoship-4.x.zip) that you purchased from WooAutoship.com
- From your WordPress admin menu, find Plugins and click ‘Add New’
- On the ‘Add Plugins’ page, click ‘Upload Plugin’
- Upload your downloaded plugin (woocommerce-auto-ship-4.x.zip)
- Once the upload is complete, click ‘Activate’ to enable WC Autoship
Next: Activate Your WC Autoship License Key
Your license key for WC Autoship can be found in your order confirmation email or in your My Account page on WooAutoship.com. Activating your license is the best way to ensure you are able to receive updates to your WC Autoship installation.
- In your WordPress Admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > WC Autoship (tab)
- Copy your license key (from the email or My Account page) to the License Key field in your WordPress admin, and click “save changes”.