Error: Invalid license key for Autoship 4+
Wordpress 4.6.1 bug: Invalid license key
Wordpress version 4.6.1 contains a bug that will corrupt your WC Autoship 4.0 license activation. Follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
Step 1 - Update your Site URL
- Log in to your account at https://wooautoship.com/my-account/
- Click "View Licenses" on your WC Autoship purchase.
- Click "Manage Sites" on your selected license.
- You will see a "Site URL" entry for your site. If your Site URL begins with "http:/" (one slash), this URL has been corrupted and you will need to update your Site URL.
- Click "Deactivate Site" on the corrupted Site URL.
- Under Manage Sites, enter your correct Site URL into the text box and click "Add Site". The correct URL for your site has now been registered.
Step 2 - Update your WC Autoship plugin
- Log in to the WP Admin dashboard on your Wordpress site.
- Navigate to the "Updates" page at
Dashboard > Updates.
- Select the checkbox for WC Autoship and click the button "Update Plugins".
- Confirm that WC Autoship has been updated to 4.0.10 or higher.