Setting up Autoship Cloud Analytics
Locate the Autoship Analytics page.
- Log in to the WP Admin Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Autoship Analytics tab in the left hand menu.
How to register your site for Autoship Analytics
Autoship Cloud Analytics gathers data from your site via the WooCommerce API.
You must create WooCommerce API keys and register them with our secure server.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > API.
- Click and open the "Keys/Apps" tab.
- Click the button "Add Key".
- Select a user with the "admin" role. Set permissions to Read. Click the button "Generate API Key".
- You will see a new set of API keys. Copy the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret into the corresponding fields on this page.
- Click the button to register your site. Analytics data should be available on this page within one hour.
- Simply refresh or open the Autoship Analytics tab later to see your updated Dashboard!
Tip: First time sync can take up to 1 hour
Depending on how much order history your WooCommerce store has, the data sync may take up to an hour the first time you connect your store.
Blank dashboard? Don't panic!
Simply refresh or open the Autoship Analytics tab later to see your updated Dashboard.