Requirements to register and connect to Cloud Analytics
Requirements for WC Autoship Analytics
- Your site must be publicly accessible over the web via HTTPS/SSL. Your site must be accessible with an https:// URL. Data will be gathered from your site via the WooCommerce API. For that reason, this analytics feature will not work on local development sites.
- You must disable any .htaccess username/password restrictions. The site must be accessible publicly.
- You must ALLOW OUTGOING PORT 9000 to connect to the analytics server. Contact your hosting provider for help with this setting.
- You must have a valid WC Autoship License Key entered in your WC Autoship Settings.
- WC Autoship Analytics data synchronization can take up to an hour to complete.