5. Enable Products for Autoship
Enabling Autoship on a WooCommerce Product
Note: WC Autoship can be enabled for Simple and Variable WooCommerce Products
- Navigate to your WooCommerce Products page.
- Edit or Create a "Simple product" in your inventory.
- Scroll to the Product Data section. Click the "Autoship" tab.
- Check the checkbox to Enable Autoship.
- OPTIONAL: Set an Autoship Price
- Enter an Autoship Price to charge a unique amount at checkout and future Autoship Orders when an Autoship Frequency is chosen for your product
- Set a Min and Max Autoship Frequency
- Example: Min Autoship Frequency to "7 days" and Max Autoship Frequency to "365 days" will allow customers to select any schedule frequency from 7 to 365 days.
- Example: Min Autoship Frequency to "7 days" and Max Autoship Frequency to "30 days" will allow customer to select any schedule freqency from 7 to 30 days.
- OPTIONAL: Select a Default Autoship Frequency
- Select a default Autoship Frequency (example: 7 days) to be pre-selected for customers on the Product Page
- By default, no Autoship Frequency will be selected
- Save your changes and publish your Autoship product.
- View your Autoship product page on the site.